On 31 October 2022 from 5.00 EET will be held a one-day international live streaming conference Regional / Global in the Metaverse which is realized as part of the scientific project “A model of an effective visual communication and media environment for forming and education of new audiences in the field of arts and cultural and creative industries through shared space".
The conference can be watched live at https://thevirtual.show/inthemetaverse/.
The virtual event will offer to the audience more the 20 prominent names from academia and the industry:
● Assen Assenov - Director, ONE Foundation for culture and arts and ONE Dance Week festival
● Dr. Alexander Dourchev - CEO, All Channels Group
● Prof. Slavia Barlieva - Vice-Director, Cyrillo-Methodian Research Centre at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, and member of the Management Board of Nasledstvo.bg Centre of Excellence
● Irina Velkova – Founder and President, So far, so close
● Ferdinando Cabrini - contract teacher at Unito, Torino University, member of the team of EXCTRACAMPUS TV, the Torino University Television founded in 2003 (Italy)
● Arkadi Sharkov – health expert and Ph.D. candidate, Department of Communication and Audiovisual Production, Faculty of Journalism and Mass Communication, Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski"
● Prof. Claudia López Frías – Lecturer, Complutense University of Madrid
● Prof. Ivanka Mavrodieva - Faculty of Philosophy, Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski"
● Alena Dalskaya-Latosiewicz - Founding Managing Partner at PRaxis / Head of PR at WhitePress Ukraine / Creator of PR RAZOM community
● Prof. Dobrinka Peycheva - Southwestern University "Neofit Rilski"
● Prof. Madeleine Danova - Professor of American Literature and Culture at the Department of English and American Studies and the Dean of the Faculty of Classical and Modern Philology at Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski
● Prof. Nikolay Mihaylov, Department of Communication, PR and Advertising, Faculty of Journalism and Mass Communication, Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski
● Prof. Danail Danov - Faculty of Educational Sciences and Arts, Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski
● Kaloyan Ganev - Head of Data and Analytics and Ph.D. candidate, Department of Communication and Audiovisual Production, Faculty of Journalism and Mass Communication, Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski".
All presentations from the conference will be published on the official website of the project https://visual-communication.uni-sofia.bg/ and on YouTube. A version of the conference will be published as an electronic issue in English called “New policies in art audiovisual and creative industries” which will be published on the website of the publishing house of the Sofia university St. Kliment Ohridski. Streaming partner of the conference: Webit.
The project is funded by the National Scientific Fund of the Ministry of Science and Education of Bulgaria and it is managed by a team of researchers from the Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski in partnership with the University of Library Studies and Information Technologies: Prof. Veselina Valkanova, Prof. Ivanka Iankova, Prof. Evgeni Velev, Assoc. Prof. Svetlana Stankova, Assoc. Prof. Kamelia Nusheva, Merian Veleva, Ph.D., and Prof. Teodora Petrova (Project Manager).