Адрес: София 1000, ул. Московска № 49, ет. 1
Тел: 02/ 9308473
Работно време: по график, публикуван тук:
The Library of the Faculty of Journalism was created in 1980. Its specialized fund has been growing quickly thanks to generous donations by the Union of Bulgarian Journalists, the “Open Society” and “Friedrich Ebbert” Foundations, the American University in Bulgaria, “AKSES” Association, the Center for development of media, the United Nations Association of Bulgaria, French Cultural Institute, Goethe Institute, INTERPRED/ World Trade Center, etc. The library stores the personal library of Prof. Georgi Borshukov.
The library fund consists of more than 20 000 bibliographic entities and is being updated annually.
The library is one of the 28th affiliate libraries of the University Library “St. Kliment Ohridski”.
By 2017, the Fund of the University library consists of 2 635 308 bibliographic entities.
With its more than 1 120 000 bibliographic entities, the catalogue of the University Library has the biggest participation in the National Academic Library and Information System NALIS. The University Library realizes book exchanges with more than 400 foreign libraries and data bases.